Monday, October 14, 2013

Today has just been terrible.

It is one of those days where I'm pretty sure the only thing keeping me from having a complete breakdown is the medication running through my system.

I hate this feeling that I cannot rely on the other TAs to be able to catch mistakes and everything, and it is just putting more work onto me.  There were a few mistakes in the exam which I made; I tried to catch them all before sending them out, but I missed a few.  The others were supposed to double-check my shit and obviously didn't.  And then we were going back and forth concerning a particular question, because my professor and I both interpreted it one way, and the other TAs interpreted it another, and this stupid question kept me from grading for a while and everything and now there is inconsistency among how we all graded and I just feel like a shitty head TA and I want to disappear.

I really do.

And now I have more work to do for my judicial elections stuff and I just feel like I'm suffocating.

I've been shaking all day and have just been physically uncomfortable, but I blame that on lack of sleep and being wired on caffeine just to function like a semi-regular human being.


Relevant song is relevant.  I might post more about that conversation but not right now because I really should get home and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment