Saturday, October 19, 2013

I decided I am  not going to risk the drive down to Ursinus and back simply because there is a high chance that Cornelius will die either on the way there or on the return trip and knowing my luck it will be in the middle of nowhere and everything.  I know I've been taking the risk with long trips with him before this, but I guess having a mechanic tell me exactly what is wrong with him and tell me "listen, you really need a new car," kind of made me think that I shouldn't risk anything.

Though I keep seeing homecoming statuses on facebook and that makes me sad.

The good thing about staying home is that I can get work done.  And by work, I mean Pokemon.  (But I will seriously try to get a lot of real work done today.  I would like to write a response to an article for Monday and I am supposed to do something with my judicial elections memo and I'm sure I have plenty of other things I should do as well.)

Only thing is that I am really tired - as usual - despite waking up on my own and everything, and I'm not feeling up to doing much of anything.

...again, as usual.


I did end up going out to someone's house last night though.  Got pizza and talked about things.

I was told that I am described as being at the top of my cohort and that made me very "fdhjskfhsk what."  But it was very very nice to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment