Wednesday, October 9, 2013

fdshjfkshdkfjds

Holy fuck, this contradiction thing isn't going away.

The reason I see a contradiction is because he did not say "oh I can't be in a relationship because I can't be that emotionally attached anymore."  It was because he specifically said "I need to be alone.  I need to focus on myself.  Etc., etc."

To me, being "alone" and "by myself" means "I do not want to date."  Even casually.  It means you want to be fucking alone.

I kind of want to throw things.


Also had an awkward as fuck house meeting which involved a whole fuckton of mental gymnastics in terms of some people and their chores but I'm not going to get into those details right now.


Bah.  I won't respond right now.  I'm too angry about unrelated things so I don't know if that is skewing my anger towards this shit also.

No comments:

Post a Comment