Monday, October 14, 2013

At least no matter how sad or exhausted I am, I can always count on Callie to be extra excited whenever I come home, and that always brings a smile to my face.  I think she was even more excited than usual to see me because I came home a few hours later than I normally do.  So yeah, she was really happy; you know when a dog's tag wags so much that her whole butt moves?  That happened.  And then she just started running around.  It was cute.


Also I feel like he constantly said the "oh well relationships are risks and people get hurt" to justify what he did to me.  Like I assumed the risk, therefore I should have somewhat predicted his "shift" in feelings and shouldn't be so upset about it.  

That is a load of horseshit. 

I don't think it is too much to expect the person who claimed to love me so fucking much to treat me better and to actually try to save what we had.  But relationships mean something really special to me.  I'm alone in that regard, it appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment