Friday, October 4, 2013

I woke up at around 7:20 this morning and despite being really tired still, I was unable to fall back asleep.  Which I guess goes hand-in-hand with last night, where it took me longer than usual to actually get to sleep for some reason I still am unaware of.

There is not once ounce of me that wants to go to Game Theory in...35 minutes.  Really, I just want to lie in bed and read this book I need to read and respond to by Monday.  I have an idea of where I want to go with the response, but the book is almost 300 pages long and I'm only...35 in.  So yeah.

Comp presentations start today too, so it isn't even like I can skip the IR workshop anymore.  Which really blows.

...Callie was apparently trying to play with a stink-bug and killed him, it looks like.  Yep.  Definitely killed him.


There might be a feels post sometime soon.  I dunno.  Lately whenever I get on here to write about that sort of thing I end up blanking on what it is I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment