Saturday, July 20, 2013

Music Asks

I'm bored, and while I should sleep since I need to get up at 4 in the morning to get to the airport by 5, I'm going to instead answer these music asks I found on tumblr.  I should put it on there, but...meh.  I don't use my tumblr with the exception really of news and pictures anymore.

Also got Ice Cream Cottage before, and I'm concerned that that was the only time of the day where I actually felt something.  Hm.


1) A song you like with a colour in the title.
      - "Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat" by Say Anything
2) A song you like with a number in the title.
      - "Thirteen Years Without Peter King" by The World/Inferno Friendship Society
3) A song that reminds you of summertime.
      - "July, July!" by the Decemberists
4) A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about.
      - "Such Great Heights" by The Postal Service
5) A song that needs to be played loud.
      - "We Are the Few" by Streetlight Manifesto and "Hopeless Romantic" by the Bouncing Souls
6) A song that makes you want to dance.
      - "Ich Erinnere Mich An Die Weimarer Republik" by The World/Inferno Friendship Society
7) A song to drive to.
      - "Mountain Sound" by Of Monsters and Men
8) A song about drugs or alcohol.
      - "Swimming Hole" by Stolen Babies (alcohol is a theme, anyway)
9) A song that makes you happy.
      - "Zen and the Art of Breaking Everything in This Room" by The World/Inferno Friendship Society
10) A song that makes you sad.
      - "Someday You Will Be Loved" by Death Cab for Cutie
11) A song that you never get tired of.
      - "Somewhere in the Between" by Streetlight Manifesto
12) A song from your preteen years.
      - "Helena" by My Chemical Romance (okay okay, I was a teenager already but it still reminds me of preteen me, for some reason)
13) One of your favourite 80's songs.
      - "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by The Clash and "This Could Be Anywhere (This Could Be Everywhere)" by Dead Kennedys
14) A song that you would love played at your wedding.
      - "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
15) A song that is a cover by another artist.
      - "Keasbey Nights" by Streetlight Manifesto (I know Catch 22 was basically their band anyway BUT I DON'T CARE shut up.)
16) One of your favourite classical songs.
      - "Peter Lorre Overture" by The World/Inferno Friendship Society (yes I am cheating but shut up it starts out classical)
17) A song that you would sing a duet with someone on karaoke.
      - "Wish Me Well (You Can Go to Hell)" by the Bouncing Souls
18) A song from the year that you were born.
      - "Cherry Pie" by Warrant
19) A song that makes you think about life.
      - "What Sarah Said" by Death Cab for Cutie
20) A song that has many meanings to you.
      - "We Will Become Silhouettes" by The Postal Service
21) A favourite song with a person's name in the title.
      - "The Apple Was Eve" by The World/Inferno Friendship Society
22) A song that moves you forward.
      - "Ungrateful" by Streetlight Manifesto and "Going Out In Style" by Dropkick Murphys
23) A song that you think everybody should listen to.
      - "Alive With the Glory of Love" by Say Anything and "The Big Sleep" by Streetlight Manifesto
24) A song by a band you wish were still together.
      - "Synchronicity II" by Sticks and Stones
25) A song by an artist no longer living.
      - "Heart Shaped Box" by Nirvana
26) A song that makes you want to fall in love.
      - "Bigger than Love" by Benjamin Gibbard and "I Want to Know Your Plans" by Say Anything
27) A song that breaks your heart.
      - "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab for Cutie
28) A song by an artist with a voice that you love.
      - "The Hands that Thieve" by Streetlight Manifesto/Toh Kay, "Dream Song" by Benjamin Gibbard, and "Addicted to Bad Ideas" by The World/Inferno Friendship Society
29) A song that you remember from your childhood.
      - "Hey Jude" by The Beatles
30) A song that reminds you of yourself.
      - "A Better Place, A Better Time" by Streetlight Manifesto and "Total Revenge" by Say Anything


OKAY now I should try to sleep since it is now midnight.  Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment