Sunday, July 28, 2013

Got back to Binghamton around six, and before I went inside I decided to walk Callie around.  Immediately saw Adam and Harry, and they're watching a dog who lives down the street, so we let all of them off leash to run around and play with each other, and then Ralph was let out too and she seemed so happy to see her friends again, which made me happy!

Then I went inside and it is so damn nice in here.  It looks like Brendan cleaned up everything and I'm really grateful that he did all this and all and I'm super pleased and relaxed and not stressed right now and it is so nice.

I made pasta and I made too much.  Oops.  It is delicious though.  Four cheese sauce with mozzarella added to make it five cheese?  Awesome.


Also what the hell Blogger why did you make this a draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment