Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Concerns

Callie completely destroyed the bottom of the door to her crate in attempts to escape when no one was here, and she did succeed.  And tore up my room.
So I'm kind of mad at her, and she knows it.

Which is a shame, because I had a nice lunch with my professor and two of the other members of our research team and was kind of in a good mood.  And now I'm kind of frustrated, mostly because I just don't know what to do and stuff about this whole thing.  I locked the top of the crate so she wouldn't get out, and now the bottom is completely caved out and I can't believe she could even do that.

I'm going to have to either email or call the trainer; I don't know if I can wait until next week.  I might be able to though.  We will see, I guess.

I just don't know what to do, and I'm afraid of her hurting herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment