Sunday, July 7, 2013

Drive

Alright, is it bad that I'm more okay with not being paid for last night at movies because Brendan just gave me the seal squishable (with the note saying "he has no money and he has no job!") and the vinyl of Somewhere in the Between?  The latter of which I have been searching for for months and haven't been able to find it so it was kind of really crazy when I opened it up and it was in there.  I feel like that's shallow of me now aha but I really am much more okay with that now.  Really.  Really really.

The drive back to Bing was alright, minus going through the city, as usual.  We got into some major traffic on route 95 north which was unexpected, but that's okay.

We listened to a lot of Bouncing Souls on the way up, and I'm really sad I won't be able to see them live this summer, but I am going to keep a lookout for them in the fall and everything.

Streetlight concert on Thursday!  Excited to go down to UC and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment