Saturday, May 10, 2014

Instead of doing my work I'm going to lay in bed and eat too many M&M minis and drink too much soda and be sad and sick and all that fun stuff.  Even though I've been self-conscious about my weight for some fucking reason lately.  Maybe because I'm not an underweight twig anymore or something idefk.

And I ended up de-friending former friend-guy on facebook because I can't stand him still flirting with me while also posting how much he fucking loves his girlfriend on there.  And even when I have it set for him to not show up on my feed, shit still does and everything.

Yeah, I'm being immature about it, but I'm not feeling well and I'm tired and stressed and want to go home and I have shit to do that I can't for the life of me gather the motivation to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment