Monday, December 8, 2014

We are supposed to get hit with a huge snowstorm starting tonight/tomorrow morning and I am kind of excite about it.  We're right now in a winter storm watch from tomorrow at 7 am until Thursday sometime.  I'm hoping that this means classes will get cancelled on Wednesday; then I could not have to go to my last discussion sections and that would kind of be absolutely wonderful.

Though I kind of don't want it to be too bad tomorrow, only because I still want to see Nancy and stuff.  But she might not come in due to storm and everything.  I need to check with her tomorrow.  Hopefully then she can see me another day this week.

I also did absolutely nothing after my office hours today besides finally doing some food shopping.  But I kept looking at all the papers I have to grade and just kind of deflating.  Instead I watched Nonstop (always fun to watch Liam Neeson beat the shit out of people) and Despicable Me with roommates.  Yep.

My presentation this morning went decently enough.  Now I need to just write the paper.  Though I was told that it could develop into a dissertation-size project.  So...there's that idea too.

So many things in my head I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment