Monday, December 15, 2014

Still feeling sick today.  Though surprisingly I got a decent amount done for my replication paper.  Not everything; I still need to figure out what other model I'll be doing and I need to figure out one or two more charts from their paper.  And you know...write the thing.

Did also grade some papers, but I still have a ton left to do, sadly.  I would've tried to do more but between sickness and burnout, it is kind of amazing I got done as much as I did.

I might need to ask if I can have until next Monday for some things.  While I have an idea for my American paper, I'm not entirely sure how to go about it, and I still have zero idea of what to do for my comparative paper.  Everyone keeps telling me how close the end of the semester is, and yet to me it still feels like it is forever away.  Like it is never going to end.  Given how much I still have left to do, and how little motivation I have to do any of it, I suppose that isn't really all that surprising.

Ugh, I just feel terrible.  Physically, mentally, and emotionally.  I just want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment