Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I apparently have a bad upper respiratory infection.  ...That, or the beginning stages of influenza, apparently.  But that second one is not very likely.  It is a possibility that the doctor said, anyway.

Still having trouble working, but I did actually make some good progress on my replication.  The coding anyway, not the actual paper.  I might need to run around tomorrow to people and ask for extensions and everything because...yeah.  I physically don't feel like I can work for that long right now.  I can also go to our grad director if I need, I suppose.  She is the one who knows about my mental health issues, and I think she'd understand if I also said that I was really sick for almost a week now.  And that has made it really fucking difficult (even more so) to do anything.


Also, people from my high school are planning a reunion lunch or dinner, which should be fun.  Unfortunately, everyone is going to be bringing their significant other, which is going to get super annoying super quickly.  But, best friend already asked me to be her SO, which I am always down with.  She and I are among the last remaining single people from our core high school group.  We sometimes get bitter about it, but again...yeah.  That whole "I want it but I don't" thing still happens for me.  Plus the "even if I wanted it, I wouldn't be able to feel anything."  All those things I talk about quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment