Saturday, December 13, 2014

I decided to take my professor's advice and instead of writing a long list of everything I need to finish for the semester, I wrote a list of only two small things that I wanted to get done today.  That way, the tasks wouldn't seem so daunting to me and maybe I'd be able to gather the motivation to at least take care of those.

And I did.  Again, it wasn't a lot, but I guess I need to try and focus on the fact that I actually did something in terms of work today, which is better than it has been for me in the past two weeks.  I'm just going to...do what I can, essentially.


Also I might be getting sick.  My throat is scratchy and I have this awful awful taste in the back of it; my fear is that it is the beginning of strep, because that is usually how it starts for me.  And if that is the case, I'll be incapacitated and that would be all sorts of awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment