Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I think I'm going to need to ask people for more time to do things.

I have not written anything in terms of my three papers.

Still have so much grading left.

And still really sick.  Gonna hope tomorrow I'm better and stuff.  I have final to proctor and everything.

The one thing good about being so sick is that I'm more focused on physically not feeling well, and thus am distracted from over-thinking things related to mental health stuff.  If that makes sense.  I'm still sad and I guess stressed in that...I don't really feel much of anything.  None of the usual "holy shit I need to finish" that I usually get at the end of the semester.  That says a lot, actually.  I have no idea how I'm going to go about finishing things, but I don't feel anything in terms of panic.


I might be heading to Philly for New Years this year.  College roommate was asking if I wanted to go down, and then I know Friend S said he'd like to see me too...  It would be a change; my past few New Years have not been very exciting, really.  I'm leaning towards yes, but I need to double-check things.


Also, Menzingers concert in March, hopefully.  That's something else to look forward to also.

No comments:

Post a Comment