Thursday, December 18, 2014

Still sick.  But I'm trying to get things done.  I just don't know how it is all going to get done, considering I'm still feeling awful but...I'm trying.  I just emailed one of my professors asking if I could have more time.

I feel very little in terms of emotions, if anything at all.  Normally, I would be somewhat panicky at this stage in the game if I had this little done, but...yeah, I don't even feel that.  I'm not emotionally invested in anything, really.


However, I'm glad that when I read news about him I thought, "wow, someone needs to grow the fuck up, seriously," and not anything else.  Once upon a time I would've been genuinely happy.  Nope.  Now I just find it pathetic.

(Not that I don't find myself pathetic, but whatevs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment