Sunday, December 7, 2014

So I tried my hardest to push through my shit and I still didn't get as much as I needed to get done finished, but I'm once again at that point where I don't feel anything in terms of caring, even though I know that is because I care too much.

...and once again, I have no idea if that makes sense.  It is difficult to articulate what exactly is going on in my head.

I did look at a lot of things for Christmas still, because I still need to get for some people.  I'm hoping that things will start arriving so I can start wrapping and stuff, which would help me visualize who I have things for and what I have for them and stuff.

Most of my gifts this year are super nerdy and shit.  Hopefully people don't mind that.  A lot of it isn't really things people need.  It is more things I think people will just enjoy.

Hopefully.

Ugh, I just feel awful still.  I wonder if I could go to Nancy at some point tomorrow, even though my appointment is scheduled for Tuesday.  Probably not, knowing what it is I need to do.

I keep telling myself it is almost over but then I think "no, it's not; I still have three huge papers to write for this semester," and then I just want to hide in bed under my blankets forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment