Sunday, December 21, 2014

I went to the vet today with Callie and she sadly has an ear infection and a higher temperature than normal and has gained a bit more weight than I would have liked.  So...her lethargy and grumpiness makes so much sense now and I feel absolutely awful for not recognizing it before and catching it.

So...yeah, I'm gonna let her stay in my bed tonight if she wants to.  So far, she seems to want to do that, since even after I gave her her before bed greenie, she came out and wanted back on my bed and fell asleep.

For some time I'm going to have to clean out her ears with this medicated solution on top of giving her some prescription stuff and it is really difficult for me to do; she obviously doesn't like it and so it is really hard to get her to stay still and all.


Still have two papers to do because I suck at fucking everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment