Monday, December 22, 2014

Guess who still can't go home because she has one more assignment to do that she would rather just ignore and not turn in at all?


That's right, this girl right here.

Also decided to try working in the Union because it is nice in here and since classes ended on Friday no one is around.

I would like to bang this shit out in a few hours, but that might be semi-difficult given that I still don't know exactly what it is I even want to write about.


I just wanna go hooooommmeeee.

Especially since tensions in the house seem to have increased again and I just want to get away from everyone and everything.


Having strong feels about a fictional character is both good and bad.  Bad in that she distracts me from work.  Good in that she distracts me from myself.





I am obsessed but I just want to hug her and she is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment