Monday, January 6, 2014

So while we were able to find a place that would rent us a metal detector for the day, searching for three hours for that damn key proved fruitless at the doggie park.  If the snow melts, I might run back there one more time to check for it tomorrow.  Otherwise, my dad is going to head to a Kia dealership which is a client of his and then see if they could just make a new key for us.

Bah.  So much trouble.  If only I hadn't fucking dropped it or taken off my sister's keychain (I took it off because I didn't want to take both hers and mine, since they're both pretty big, and hers didn't have a working house key, and then I didn't put it on mine because her key and my key look identical, so I thought it would be easiest to have them separate...which was stupid).  Bah, I really was hoping that the metal detector would give us a better outcome than this.

Callie did have fun, though, since we were at the park for so very very long.

I'm...not really sure how I'm feeling right now, honestly.  I can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment