Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I know I should start working out again, since I feel like...I actually might be able to?  I know I've said plenty of times that I would, but I never really felt like I could.  It just seemed like way too much effort and much too terrible to do, despite that I missed physical activity.

Honestly, I really just don't want to start with running.

So, since I am a year+ out of shape, I started looking at those 30 day fitness challenges.  They don't seem as intense as something like Insanity, which used to be my go-to.  However, I don't think I'm in decent enough shape to be able to start Insanity right now.  And it takes a long time, especially starting with month 2, and I am kind of in this mode where I want to do a little at a time and build up.  So maybe the 30 day things won't be so bad...you know, if I actually keep up with it.


...I should probably have dinner now, shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment