Sunday, October 5, 2014

Having college roommate visit me has been really good for my mood so far and I just wish she could be here for longer than just a weekend.

After getting here late last night, we just hit up noms and then today we watched almost all of Sailor Moon Crystal (she had only seen the first two episodes) before heading to Lost Dog for lunch.  After that, arcade happened, and it was wonderful because the arcade always is. It is huge and things are cheap and she bought an NES game she loves.  I then showed her our super awesome theatre and we saw Annabelle which was mediocre but the company was good and I always give commentary during horror movies.  It is probably annoying to people around me, but she and I enjoyed (since she was commentating a bit as well).

Once we got home and walked pups she showed me a video explaining indoctrination theory for the ending of ME3, which I found quite fascinating and way more interesting than the original ending.  Then we watched these series of vids going through an epic history of the major houses of Game of Thrones.  It was enjoyable.

I haven't even thought about work, which is good because this time is supposed to be fun.

I just don't want to go back to the reality of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment