Tuesday, October 21, 2014

For some reason every time a concert comes up - depending on the band - I start having these weird thoughts of running into the ex while I'm there and how I would react to that and stuff.  It makes no sense for me to think that, especially now that he is across the country and I will probably never see him again.

But even though I know that, the thought remains planted in my mind and I start feeling anxious and stuff about that possibly happening.

My predicted reaction always changes, too.  But hey, I would at least be able to say things I wasn't able to say?  Not that he would care; he'd defend and justify and all that crap, as he was prone to doing.


I want Kill la Kill prints but I have so little space on my wall now.  ...I'll make room.  I also need to buy some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment