Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What the shit is wrong with me.

I'm so frustrated with the state of my paper that I just feel utterly defeated and am fighting to not break down in my office because people are here and I shouldn't be doing that and I am horrible and no matter what I do nothing is going to be good enough and I want to run away and disappear.

And roommate has met someone he really likes and although I am happy for him for being happy I also feel even more lonely because my friend who was single is probably not going to be for long and it is going to be just like what happened with my other roommate where I saw less of him after he got with someone.

I'm just a mess and I really should make an appointment with my doctor because meds are running low.

No comments:

Post a Comment