Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Although I usually despise getting up early, I ended up taking the two discussion sections at 8:30 in the morning on Mondays and Wednesdays (so, right before my classes at 9:40), because all the other options were at around 4:30 or later on in the day.  And if I need to get up early anyway, then I really have no desire to have to wait around from the end of my class to that discussion class and not really be completely finished until 6 or 7 at night.  If I'm getting up early, then I am finishing early!

And I don't feel bad about taking those, since none of the other TAs wanted them.  So I was very pleased.  Besides, soon I'll get into the habit of waking up early and it really won't be a big deal.


Instead of staying in and trying to get my sleep schedule on track, I went out to a bar last night until around midnight because guy was playing at the open mic thing they do every Monday night.  It has been a while since I heard him, and I almost forgot how good he sounds.

Part of me is worried, though, because lately it has always been me doing any sort of initiating to hang out or anything, so I wonder if I'm annoying him.  But he always seems like he actually wants to get together after I mention something, and I have fun (and I hope he does as well) when we hang, but I still fear that I'm bothering him on some level.  I don't know.  I don't want to be that guy, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment