Thursday, November 6, 2014

So tomorrow is comps, and I'm still kind of freaking out a bit.

But what was nice, at least, was that my adviser asked to talk to me today, and said he wanted to check in and see how I was doing.  Apparently, he has heard that I've been really anxious and stressed and worrying about things, so he wanted to reassure me that I would be okay.  I just kind of word vomited to him, saying how I've been anxious about everything and that I'm afraid people have been angry with me.  That fear leads me to not go to people, and then I think they're mad I'm not seeing them, which leads me to continue not seeing them, and it is this whole big thing.  And then I get depressed and stuff and I alluded to those issues also.

So I guess I gave him a slightly better picture of the problems I have and the fact that I try, but sometimes I struggle because of issues and stuff.

But it was nice of him to think of me, even if I am still stressed.


Also Friend S talked about how another mutual friend of ours wanted to set us up in sophomore year, but he was too busy being single and I know when she told me he thought I was cute I got very flustered and I thought she was kidding.

Missed opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment