Saturday, July 19, 2014

So I just woke up and my sense of time is all fucked up and I feel like something is wrong with me since I could have sworn I was awake longer and I had really vivid fucking dreams (of course involving ex and shit) so I guess I thought I was awake or something and I'm feeling really weird right now and have a bad headache and am still kind of wondering if I am actually asleep or if I am awake.

Goddamn dreams.  Fucking up everything.

Also I really should go to doctor about head.  Monday, I should go to the walk-in hours at health services.


Dreams involved him responding to one of my entries on here and then we went back and forth and eventually met up at Ursinus and stuff happened.  Stupid stuff.

dhsjkfdsajkf

I kind of hate everything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment