Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Callie and I resumed agility classes today and I could tell that she was very happy to be there.  I know I have some of my own homemade equipment that we train with at home, but it isn't exactly the same.  And the only thing I really have are jumps and weave poles.  Sometimes I use something for a makeshift table.  But I have no tunnels, chutes, A-frames, etc.  Basically my own equipment is minimal at best.  Plus she does not get the same focus-training, as other dogs are not around and all.

Unfortunately her tags fell off and I couldn't find them anywhere, so I'm going to have to get new ones.  Her town license needs to be renewed anyway, but her rabies tag was recent, so I'll need to ask the vet for a new one.


I'm going to hope for dreamless sleep tonight.  Ex has been prevalent at night again lately and I would like that shit to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment