Thursday, January 1, 2015

Still in PA and it is still quite wonderful. I've been having a legit good time hanging with people and everything.

Something super awesome for me yesterday was ranting for a bit about the ex and everything that had happened to two people I didn't really tell anything to, and both not only said that he was a scumbag (and that neither one of them liked him even before I revealed this information), but were really understanding when I said I was sorry since I should be over it all by now. One said that emotional manipulative shit like that takes a super long time to move past and to then be okay with dating and trusting people again.

We also ended up getting into a deep conversation about our depressions and anxieties and how we all feel lost and fucked up right now and what meds we are on and you know...all that fun stuff. It was...comforting.

Also had collegeville diner experience today and went to college roommate's parents' place for dinner. Good times were had.

I will talk more about stuff tomorrow; didn't bring laptop so writing stuff on phone. Which isn't as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment