Saturday, January 17, 2015

So after being in traffic for some time yesterday I finally got back to Bing.  Now, my return would have been better if, while I was taking my stuff in, roommate J didn't let Callie out while she was super excited and everything and I had to spend more time than I would have liked trying to get her back (she's gotten used to running around by my house, mostly because there is someone who puts food out and she always goes for it but then will run away if you get too close because she then thinks it is a game and all that stuff).  Luckily, though, they all left to go to someone's house immediately after we got her, so I didn't need to deal with them for the rest of the night.

Comps are next week, and right now I'm not exactly...worried?  But I think it is more accurate to say that I'm apathetic about them.  Right now, anyway.  We'll see what happens.

I did wake up early and take Callie out for an hour-long walk this morning.

But...I might go back to sleep, since I'm still really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment