Tuesday, February 3, 2015

First, I must say this: crispy M&Ms are back and I am super pleased and can't wait to get my hands on some.  They were my favourite when they were out and even though I had some when I was in Europe, I didn't like them as much over there (the chocolate was more bitter on them).  So I shall venture to find some sometime soon.


Today, the prof I TA for emailed me saying that she was really sick and asked me to do some stuff with the first years during that session.  I wasn't very well-prepped as a result, but I ended up just going through some basic R stuff.  I should make an assignment for them, but I don't really want to at the moment.


I was in this weird position before, just kind of walking aimlessly and staring at nothing as I contemplated what it would be like to run away with Callie.  But going to agility with her put me in a better mood overall.


Holy hell I am uninspired lately.  Even posts in this blog have slowed, which is bad, since this is my outlet for stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment