Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Finally got in touch with the gym I want to go to and I will be attending a trial class tomorrow and I am more nervous about it than I probably should be but...that's just how I am I guess.  I did ask the guy about the intensity - as I have been out of the game, so to speak, for a while - and he told me it is a 'go at your own pace' sort of thing, so that is good.  Hopefully I will end up really liking it and it will be something good for me to do and it will help me feel a bit better about some things.  Plus being in shape is something I do miss; it is just...the idea of restarting an exercise routine has repeatedly been met with a "why bother" in my head and these fears about being incompetent and all that fun stuff. 


The mistakes that the first years are making on these homeworks are so frustrating, because they are ridiculous.  If your stata graph and R graph do not look similar for the same question, there is probably something incorrect in at least one of their codes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment