Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I don't know if it is because I overslept thanks to taking a nap last night and then still going to bed around midnight or what but I ended up having to call out this morning for work because I felt like I was going to simultaneously throw up and faint and I couldn't even take Callie for a walk let alone do much else.  It sucked that I had to call out, since I need the money, but I was going nowhere this morning without something bad happening.  Again, not sure entirely why but that's just what happened.  I'll go in tomorrow, hopefully.  I am feeling better right now, which is good at least.  Well...better relatively.  I still feel like shit, but I might be able to make it to agility with Callie at 6.

Still not feeling very...happy though.  Like all I want is to go home and hang out with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment