Saturday, September 19, 2015

Nothing fits me anymore and this is so incredibly frustrating.

Like.  I know why; my thighs and ass are bigger from mma and everything and even though I'm constantly worrying about how I look, my parents and sister said I look fine and that it is muscle rather than fat and stuff and so I should be happy but.

Nothing fits me, basically.  Like, except my shorts and workout clothes, which I can't wear to work on Monday.

And I don't have a lot of money to go spend on a new wardrobe.  I might have to, though.

I have so many size 2s and 0s and I have no idea what to even do with those now.

I can't believe how much bigger I've gotten and I kind of hate it and yet enjoy the strength that comes with it.  But I have nothing, basically, to wear for this week coming up, since I can't wear my workout pants (despite them looking nice).


I keep telling myself I'll go to the gym on the days I don't have class and I still haven't done that because I'm a lazy sack of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment