Saturday, May 2, 2015

I signed up for GISHWHES officially and I'm a dork but I really do think the incentive to meet Misha is going to be enough to get me out trying to get as many points as possible.

Which is good because I've been extremely shut-in this week and avoiding any interactions simply because the idea of doing so is exhausting/just something I really really don't want to do.  Though the migraine I had yesterday was legit; I didn't go to the baseball game because of it.  God, it was awful.

I have been spending a lot of time with the pups, which I am always fond of, though I recognize that sometimes it is at the expense of other relationships.  And I know I shouldn't be as okay with that as I obviously am.

Man I want to write more but I am just...uninspired still.  Pretty much anything outside of my current fandoms is uninspiring, and I know that that's more of a problem than something good.  I latched onto them so tightly that I can't hold on to anything else right now, because they at least gave me something to at least be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment