Thursday, July 16, 2015

I had an ex-related dream last night.

Brain.  Why?

It involved him and his gf and a mutual friend.  We had to share this area with only two desks, and we were working on something - but separately.  His gf and our mutual friend were there, but they were in a different area; his gf kept watching me and stuff.  She wasn't mean or anything.  More like she was curious.  He started looking for something in his notes and I ended up getting up to try and help and just was really snarky and passive aggressive towards him.

Finally, at some point I blew up and started explaining to him a bunch of things but he really didn't seem like he wanted to listen to me.  Which is typical of him.  I remember throwing my hands up and going back to my desk, angry that I had to work with him on this thing we were doing.

There was more to it but I don't remember; I should have written it down when I first woke up from it a few hours ago (but then I went back to sleep).

Why I had an ex dream, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment